Cannerald | FAQ and important CannerGrow information – November 2020
Hello dear community, ?
like last week Friday is here the blog post with the FAQ and important CannerGrow information for you.
1) Harvest time of the current rooms:
Delta – 25. November 2020
Charlie – 13. December 2020
2) Distribution of the harvests:
Echo – 24. November 2020
Delta – 17. December 2020
Charlie – 4. January 2021
3) Approximate start of the upcoming Grows in the basement – can vary 1-2 days, but should arrive like this:
- Echo – 23. November 2020
- Alpha – 30. November 2020
- Bravo – 9. December 2020
- Delta – 11. December 2020
- Charlie – 21. December 2020
Ungefährer Erntezeitpunkt dieser Räume, kann ebenfalls wieder ein paar Tage abweichen um die bestmögliche Qualität zu erzielen:
- Echo – 23. February 2021
- Alpha – 02. March 2021
- Bravo – 11. March 2021
- Delta – 13. March 2021
- Charlie – 23. March 2021
Harvest distribution is approximately 21 days after the harvest date.
We need 2 weeks for drying and 1 week for trimming and preparing for shipping.
4) When do the rooms on the upper floor start?
Due to the gigantic scale of the project and the cooperation with over 10 construction companies, the planned start falls approximately as follows:
- Foxtrott – February 2021
- Golf – March 2021
- Hotel – Beginning / Middle Q2 2021
- India – End Q2 2021
- Juliet – End Q2 2021
As soon as we receive more information about the grow start from Hotel, India and Juliet during the construction process, we will announce this as well.
5) When does the Cannerald Shop launch in the EU?
January 2021 – is now final!
6) Why do we attach so much importance to community building and why do we go this way with plant sales via the community instead of via big investors?
We still have a lot of work to do and want to push the legalization of CBD (in the first step) as well as cannabis, we will do and provide some education and the positive benefits of cannabis later on. The more people who learn about and participate in this work, the better for every person who is involved in the cannabis/CBD field.
This has a personal background, including the story of one of our co-founders, Mr Levin Amweg, who had to give up his racing career due to a serious accident, which led to the creation of Cannerald and CannerGrow.: Click here
7) When does the CannerGrow Community Marketplace start?
The marketplace will be published this week.
Every community member who owns at least 1 plant can access the marketplace.
Here are a few details:
- only 3-star plants can be sold or bought
- the plants must have completed 3 complete grow cycles
- the selling price can be decided by everyone
- the purchase/sale takes place between buyer and seller (private sale)
- there are no direct commissions for the upline, because the plants have already been commissioned and it is a private sale
- the current harvest commissions are paid to the upline of the new owner
- if someone places his plant(s) in the marketplace, the harvest for the current grow cycle in which they are located will not be distributed
- payable by Bitcoin or bank transaction, the seller decides whether he accepts only one of the 2 payment options or both, this is easily recognizable in the marketplace
- for bank transactions, both seller and buyer must be verified at Level 2, for Bitcoin transactions not
- you can currently put in a maximum of 1 plant at a time during the test phase, later as soon as everything is running successfully – unlimited
8) More transparency for grow starts and phases:
You can see the current data above, these are also already entered in the back office.
Additionally you can see the current data of the rooms, which have not yet been started and are in the planning or construction phase in the back office in the tab “Status” -> “Locations”. Also under “Status” → Extension”.
9) When is it possible to have the harvest delivered in the EU?
We are currently still working on the logistics and think that this can start smoothly for all harvests from Q2 2021, but this also depends on the EU..
10) Why are currently no visitor appointments possible at Cannerald in the plant?
Due to the current situation of Corona, we, the management, have decided to cancel all upcoming visitor appointments for the time being.
All those who have booked appointments for the next few weeks will have 100% of their paid amount credited back to their CannerGrow Balance account tonight.
Unfortunately, we had to take this step to protect our employees and community – in case of an infection/contact with a person who has Corona, this could have an impact and we would have to close our facility for up to 2 weeks – which would not be positive. In addition, it would be irresponsible if our growers became ill and had to go into quarantine for several weeks, because a visitor who tested positive had contact with our staff, who are also in the plant during visitor appointments.
It would also be a worst-case scenario if construction workers who are currently carrying out construction work in Alpha, Bravo, in the corridor as well as in the mother room were to become infected or were also quarantined by a positively tested person who was on a guided tour, and thus the construction work would not continue – which is essential for GMP acceptance!
Everyone who knows our team knows that we have to take this step for the protection of our company, as well as for you, plant owners – because an interruption would be fatal. We are more than sorry for this, as we stand for 100% transparency and the visitor appointments were an important part of getting to know the community.
As soon as the situation calms down we are looking forward to welcome you all back and we are also planning a Meet and Greet event!
11) Will your company ever produce cannabis textiles?
No, we are in the premium cannabis segment and will not have textiles made from our cannabis plants.
12) Will an iOS app come?
Yeah, definitely. Q1/Q2 2021 will be an iOS app, our Android app Q1/Q2 2021 will be optimized and even more features will be added!
13) I have interested parties who would like to purchase CBD from you – who can I contact?
Currently we only sell from a certain volume. Soon (Q1/Q2 2021) there will be a possibility to do so, but there are no commissions for sales partners.
We already have good contacts in the CBD area and sell our crops ourselves, but thanks for the nice inquiry and tried help.
14) I have questions regarding CannerGrow, is there a telephone hotline?
No, and this is not currently planned. Please contact your sponsors or read the information on the website. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support.
15) Are there discounts in the shop/coming EU store for community members who own at least 1 plant?
Currently no, but there will be an update in Q1/Q2 2021 where you can exchange your CBD for our products at a special price.
16) I have questions regarding the tax, who can I contact?
We are not allowed to give tax advice, please contact a tax consultant of your choice.
A further and very important topic for all sales partners and customers:
If you recommend CannerGrow to other interested parties, make sure to do this carefully and with a clear conscience.
All data is available in the back office, contact our sales managers or your sponsors.
If we find out that potential sponsors or customers are given or promised the wrong things, we reserve the right to take away the marketing/advertising function in the back office and you will not be able to recommend CannerGrow via your link anymore!
We are not an investment company, we only sell plants with our grow service.
A plant is a “living being” and you can find the approximate harvest forecasts in the back office.
We work together with over 10 construction companies, there can be delays in such a huge project from time to time before the start of the grow.
We do not offer discounts, the prices are final, as they are in the backoffice, if someone offers you discounts, this is not true.
If you see/know people who advertise wrong, please report this to our support.
If you have any questions, please also contact our support – we are always there for you and try to answer as soon as possible! Please keep in mind that you should first contact the business presentation, videos and your sponsor, because that way we can keep the response time as short as possible.
If everyone would write to questions which are already answered by looking at the business presentation, the response time in support will be delayed and other people with important questions will get the answer to their question(s) with a longer waiting time.
- Elon Musk, Bitcoin and the Reddit-Raiders - 1. February 2021
- Cannergrow | Important Information about the Cannerald Shop and Message - 28. January 2021
- Juicy Fields | Newsletter Achieve goals – Sabores Purpura, Kannabyte, CiloCybin - 26. January 2021