WARNING – Google Playstore Wallets compromised!
Caution is called for – Google Playstore Wallets compromised!
Some crypto-wallets are compromised and NOT trustworthy!
I am aware of incidents with the Exodus, BRD and Blockchain Wallet for mobile phones!
These wallets are installed by automated updates and when opening a script does the rest. What can you do against it?
2. do not use wallets currently from Google Play Store to be sure
3. scan your phone and PC for malware or viruses and trojans
3. if you are not sure, restore the factory settings of your phone
Re 2: When resetting the mobile phone to factory settings, the entire operating system of the mobile phone
Re 3: For me, MalwareAntibytes has proven itself for years. Do not google for any keys, cracks or movies on your PC or mobile phone with crypto currencies on them. Don’t open unknown emails with attachments or pictures that were sent to you unintentionally. Avoid telegram bots of unknown origin and groups such as channels. At least until the wallets are cleaned up and the exploit is removed.
I know of incidents at the Exodus, BRD and Blockchain Wallet!
Good luck and I hope none of us will lose his BTCs.
- PayPal | Bitcoin officially freaks out PayPal - 24. October 2020
- PayPal Holdings Inc. | Plans to use crypto currencies - 21. October 2020
- Juicy Fields GmbH | Northern Macedonia opens its heart to Juicy Fields - 13. October 2020